Cube Head!

Comments for the previous Rubik's website

Cube Head!

Postby Rubik Cubic » Sat May 16, 2009 7:14 am

I remember something like 5 years ago when they had star wars 2x2 rubik's cubes in cereal boxes. It would be cool if you could order your own cartoonish face as a rubik's cube. And for those who're really good at the rubik's cube, they could order their own 7x7 rubik's head. They would cost a lot though as getting them personalized would take a long time and the production of each different piece would also take long. But it'd be pretty cool and a good money making idea for Rubik's.

Then you could really call it 'a case tête' which means puzzle in french but is said 'head breaker' in english.

Rubik Cubic

Rubik Cubic

Re: Cube Head!

Postby TheJCube » Sat May 16, 2009 2:42 pm

That would be cool!

But imagine it scrambled up! (Especially the 7x7 cube)

TheJCube

Postby Rubik Cubic » Sat May 16, 2009 2:54 pm

That's why I pointed out the 'head breaker' thing, it would litterally break your head.

Rubik Cubic

Rubik Cubic

Postby Rubik Cubic » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:24 am

Can we bring this topic back up, because I'd like for people to give their ideas and thoughts about it. It would be so good for the Rubik's Company if they made it, so can people atleast show they'd like one. If enough people like it, I'm sure they might think of making them. A lot of people would order one, and that'd be awesome. I'd get myself one.

Rubik Cubic

Rubik Cubic

Postby sagrsccr » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:16 am

that's like solving a 7x7 picture cube.. i'd have to chuck my head against the wall.
sagrsccr

Postby rubixcuber » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:55 am

A picture cube of your own face would be cool...

Send Rubiks company your picture... (actually 6 pictures of each side of your head)

Rubiks cuts it. Sticks it on a Cube...

done!

but i think it is a good idea but it would take too long if the whole world wanted it.

Rubiks would have to UP^^^ the price and later if its too high, nobody would even think about buying it...

Good idea though... if rubiks agrees with your idea, they would have to buy a new machine to cut the pictures into 3x3 little square stickers... :l

HAPCUBING (happy cubing)

-RubiXcuber

Lets practice till the day we get sub 10

rubixcuber

Return to Archived thread for old site