Buying Cube's in Bulk

Comments for the previous Rubik's website

Buying Cube's in Bulk

Postby pixelpete2010 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:05 am

I'm looking to buy a very large amount of Rubik's Cube's for an upcoming event of sorts. I need to purchase 1,750 cubes. Any idea if Rubiks.com can get me a massive discount? I'd really like to use official cubes instead of the cheaper ones they sell elsewhere. It's be a great opportunity for the brand and the cubes will be donated to schools around the world when the event is finished. Please contact my via pete@pixelpete2010.com for more details.
pixelpete2010

Re: Buying Cube's in Bulk

Postby ephraimkunz » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm

Out of curiosity, what event are you organizing?  Also, have you tried contacting Rubik's directly?
ephraimkunz

Re: Buying Cube's in Bulk

Postby pixelpete2010 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

I'm attempting to break the world record for largest Rubik's Cube mosaic as part of an art competition. Once the competition is finished I will be donating the cubes to inner-city schools. Since posting this question I have since changes my number to 4,225 cubes. I have tried to contact Hasbro. They manufacter the cubes in the US. They have been unresponsive mostly. I have found an overseas manufacturer but wish there was a way to get official cubes at a reasonable price. I will in the long run be purchasing 8,450 cube. 4,225 to be given to schools and another 4,225 for a permanent installation. You can check out the project site at www.pixelpete2010.com
pixelpete2010

Return to Archived thread for old site