Fridrich method.

Discussion about methods, times, and all things related to solving the Rubik's brand products.

Fridrich method.

Postby eric lanham » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:52 am

I am trying to solve rubik using algorithms so I started with Dans cube station,but Iam stuck on F2L. The first algorithm was ok and solved the red/green corner. I am not sure what I am supposed to do with the other three algorithms given with the letters y' y2 and y in brackets. Istarted with red in front and green on right. HELP.
eric lanham

Re: Fridrich method.

Postby sagrsccr » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 am

screw the algorithms. they simply put limits around intuitive F2L... look at badmephisto's tutorial on intuitive F2L on youtube.. learn it... study it...worship it... then learn 2 look OLL and 2 look PLL and it'll be fine. btw, y', y2, y, x, x2, x', z, z2, z' are cube rotations.
sagrsccr

Postby gitrman04 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:40 pm

I used badmephisto's beginner method and now I am stuck on F2L. Is there any way to memorize the moves w/out having to memorize all the algorithms? And the OLL and PLL on cubewhiz.com- there are so many different patterns for each! It can get confusing and intimidating. I would like to get my 1:50 average down to about a minute. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
gitrman04

Postby Tuomassaa » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 am

go www.cutex.info and be happy, im not sure have Yu Nakajima removed that site..

Tuomassaa

Return to Speedcubing