Message to new members

Discussion about methods, times, and all things related to solving the Rubik's brand products.

Message to new members

Postby rubik's god » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:45 am

Welcome on rubiks.com or rubikscube.com (same web site)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Wt49ckCU8

My domain rubikscuberecord.com (december 2000) and I'm the only one to have solved the cube blindfolded. My web page is off now and not my domain name. If you don't believe in the one that has brought back the cube you will have to answer to the irreversables evidence. Contrary to it's return in 2003 in the store where the cube sales were influenced by the championship wich was not the case in 1982. I'm the man of return of the cube.

The cube is'nt musical (method & math) partition exchange only but it's has competitive.

The cube is a puzzle where the genius of the teenager's suffice to reach world records. I never said that it was not for children or adults because human curiosity has no age.

The emails that I kept in my reception box before 2003 from hotmail speak for themselves.

GG

rubik's god

Re: Message to new members

Postby Ignorancepersonified » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 am

Ha ha.
Ignorancepersonified

Postby Kabuthunk » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:00 pm

I find it difficult to tell if he's really, really good at trolling (or really, really bad... I'm not even sure which any more, since nobody actually believes or listens to him any more)... or is mentally... lacking or something.  Although I think everyone can agree that 'Rubik's god' is 'special' though.
Kabuthunk

Postby borginator2 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Yeah, I can just picture him licking the bus windows on the way to  school!
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to Speedcubing