Best Speed Cube Available???

Discussion about methods, times, and all things related to solving the Rubik's brand products.

Best Speed Cube Available???

Postby evans-rubix08912 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 pm

What do you guys believe is the best speed cube available at the moment? I am particularly looking for one that has a smooth mechanism and doesn't break apart when used for speed solving, which is the problem that is inert with the speed-cube I own right now.

Any suggestions would be very helpful and much appreciated.
evans-rubix08912

Re: Best Speed Cube Available???

Postby Sharkretriver » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:02 pm

There are so many repeat threads about this that it I don't even want to use my time to answer this one at all, but I will anyways.
You can use google or check on the speedsolving forums. You can also scroll down the page and see that there are other threads asking this exact same question.
Also, don't forget that best is obviously an opinion and even if the majority agrees it doesn't mean that it's the best for everyone. What cube I may like you may hate, and vice versa.
As for my own opinion. I do not have one.
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Postby Qwerty1514 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:16 am

Your best bet would be for the Dayan Zhanchi. I have one, and it is VERY fast, turns like butter, and hasn't popped on me.(yet) it comes lubed when you get it, so don't lube it until it drys out. This speedcube improved my times from average of 40 seconds down to 28 seconds(with getting used to) this is also the cube the world record of 5.66 was set on.
Qwerty1514

Postby kakhoofd » Wed May 30, 2012 11:55 am

well there is not a BEST cube what other people tell you is what they like and not what you like most of the people hate the V-cube 3x3 but i tried it and i like it
so i think you just should go look at some reviews pick what you like and try some cubes
again no-one can tell you the BEST cube because maybe you dont like the way it feels
kakhoofd

Postby isaganiesteron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:59 am

I agree with kakhoofd, the best speed cube all really boils down to the speed cuber, some may like one cube and another might like another cube. I prefer smoother turning cubes like the Dayan Guhong, Fangshi Shuang Ren and the Shengshou Aurora, over the clicky and fast cubes like the Dayan Zanchi and the Alpha V. One thing is for sure that, the best speed cube for you will result in faster and more consistent times. Check out http://www.bestspeedcube.com for a bunch of speed cube comparisons.
Check out www.bestspeedcube.com and discover the best speed cube for you.
isaganiesteron

Return to Speedcubing