Links for Speed Cubing for beginners and experts....

Discussion about methods, times, and all things related to solving the Rubik's brand products.

Links for Speed Cubing for beginners and experts....

Postby Raddy37 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi there,

I use the Rubik cube which i got from Rubiks.com and learnt to solve the cube from the website's 3*3*3 rubiks solving methodology... hardly been a week since i learnt solving and my personal best is 68.22 secs and average around 75 secs.. i had been looking for manuals for speed cubing and finger tricks which i have been looking out in the forum... but i couldn't get any clear source for any..

I need 2 helps.. 1) speedcubing and finger tricks manual.. ( not video ) and easy to understand video tutorials..
2) methodology suggestions to progress to solve within 30 secs , can you say by step by step process ... ( i dont pause as far as now )

Thanks in advance,,, :)
Raddy37

Re: Links for Speed Cubing for beginners and experts....

Postby Zeotor » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 am

Raddy37 wrote:1) speedcubing and finger tricks manual.. ( not video ) and easy to understand video tutorials..

I do not know of a non-video manual for fingertricks; there may not be one. Fingertricks are not easy to describe in detail with words. This video shows some basic fingertricks. There are others that you can find on YouTube.

Raddy37 wrote:2) methodology suggestions to progress to solve within 30 secs , can you say by step by step process

You can find that information in the following two threads: One, Two.
Zeotor

Postby Tru_Orange » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:09 am

Printable??
Tru_Orange

Postby Zeotor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:07 am

Tru_Orange wrote:Printable??

To print either of the text based guides, go to the webpage. Do this by clicking the word "One" or the word "Two" in my previous post. You can also use the following two links.
https://www.rubiks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5055
http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?6085-How-to-Get-Faster-using-the-Fridrich-CFOP-Method&p=80979&viewfull=1#post80979.
(You can find a link to a PDF version of the SpeedSolving forum post at the beginning of that post.)

How you can print the guides from there depends on different factors. Some of these factors include what operating system is being used, what Internet browser is being used, and what type of personal computer is being used. You can most likely find the information that you need through the search engine Google.
Zeotor

Return to Speedcubing