HI Im New Here ....

Discuss solutions, provide links to sites with solutions

HI Im New Here ....

Postby rubixscubeaxeit » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Oh my god have I really found a sight at long last where im able to talk to others about the rubixs cube?? I wonder if anyone is out there and maybe able to help me?? before my rubixs cube ends up on the lawn lol

Its I guess what you call a 3x3 just the standerd one I know how to do one colour and I always do white for some reason and then I know how to match up my white corners to match the middle colours and then match up the middle top cubes leveing me with one row around the cube completly done, from there I flip the cube over I know how to place the side cube pieces to match middle and side colour, this leaving me with two rows completly done, I then flip the cube over now white being the bottom and my red the top colour, I know how to get my t line of red ontop, using this method f u r ui ri fi

now looking at my cube I have three corners to get up, this is where im having problems to finish,

blue frount,

I have on my left hand side the red top in the right corner matching up with the yellow and blue on ither side

then the middle is also correct red top matching the blue,

right hand corner has a green top red facing onto the blue front and blue side matching into the green colour, this needs to be fliped up?????(dont know how to do it)

left hand middle colour red matching yellow is corect

then right hand middle coloue I have red top and orange colour into the green side this needs to go middle back????(dont know how to do it) 

left back hand corner is a orange top, green left hand side and red back, this needs to be fliped up and moved to the right hand corner???? (dont know how to do it)

Back middle colour isred top and green back into the orange this needs to go over to the right hand side of the cube??? (dont know how to do it)

And the back right hand corner has a yellow top, red right hand side and orange back and yes this also has to be fliped up and sent over to the left back corner 

can anybody please help me out I have watched all kinds of videos on youtube and google please can I just talk to some one about it I understand right interface (Ri) and that kind of talk so that may help so I can keep intouch and let you know how im going its a shame to have come so far but not be able to finish it,

thank you

rubixscubeaxeit

Re: HI Im New Here ....

Postby rubixcuber » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Post a video on youtube about your problem, or post up pictures of your cube. we'll be able to help you but i cannot understand a full 95% of what you're saying.
rubixcuber

Postby rubixscubeaxeit » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

oh wow thank you so much will do but it might not be till the weekend have to get my cam back off my daughter so I'll hunt her down this weekend lol thanks heaps for your help
rubixscubeaxeit

Postby krazykat003 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:19 pm

im new too, and just today i figured out how to solve it. here's what you do: to to rubik's academy on the top of the site. it is very confusing, but i completed my cube using it
krazykat003

Return to Solutions