how to get faster

Discuss solutions, provide links to sites with solutions

how to get faster

Postby FR3SH » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:31 pm

i have learned how to do the layer by layer method but my times that im getting are way to slow. Are there any ways to get faster (finger tricks, or different methods) without having to learn 57 different algs for different situations?
FR3SH

Re: how to get faster

Postby SquareHead » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Yes there is. Somewhere in the archives here is a thred link to a series of videos (1 - 9) which are short and show an intuitive approach to solving the cube. It is my favorite and my time is always around 1min 20secs. Youstart with solving a 2x2x3 'block' and expand to two layers then solve the last. It was made by a guy whose usename on youtube was BlackHawk 01 or something like that. It is a real good way to solve the cube. I'll have to look for it and get it back here.
SquareHead

Postby rubixcuber » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 pm

No pain, no gain. No algorithms, no speed. So far, I have not heard an intuitive last layer method x(

EDIT: Somefast methods : Fridrich (CFOP), Petrus, ZZ ZB

EDIT : http://www.cubewhiz.com/  <- my favorite site for algorithms

Badmephisto on youtube is very helpful too, for 2 look OLL and PLL for the Fridrich method.

rubixcuber

Postby kvarts1p » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:25 pm

learn f2l and then learn 2-look oll and 2-look pll
kvarts1p

Postby cassieclinton » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

It is possible to lose weight rapidly but you should be realistic and comprehend that if you lose weight rapidly then you will probably put it all back on again just as rapidly. I lost 8 pounds in recent times when I had a wedding to go to, and I did it by following the instruction presented on the web resource in the box below.
Cho Yung slimming Tea
cassieclinton

Return to Solutions