I'm not surprised you can't solve it. It's in an impossible to solve state. So I ask...
...what muppet reassembled it after taking it apart last time?
They did a pretty poor job of it, I can tell you!
Ok, here's what you need to do.
1) Rotate that edge with the 2 bad corners so it's at 45 degrees and then pop out the edge piece between them. You might need a flat knife or screwdriver to get the leverage you need.
2) Remove and correctly reposition the two bad corners.
3) Replace the edge (this may take a little force if it was tough to remove).
4) Solved. Now don't take it apart again.
5) Solve from now on properly.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.