A question on the old guide

Discuss solutions, provide links to sites with solutions

A question on the old guide

Postby Final Hope » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Hello,

I have been looking all over the internet for the same algorithms that came in the guide along with the cube.

I am having no luck at all.

I have had my cube since around 2000 and have long since lost the booklet that came with it.

I picked the cube up for the first time in a couple years and can not remember the algorithms for the bottom layer.

Now I say bottom layer because as I recall that is how you were taught how to finish the cube. Not by turning it over to make the bottom layer the new top layer and finishing it from there.

I am really hoping that someone can point me in the direction I need here.

I tried searching old posts here on the forum and did not see what I was looking for, if I have managed to miss it I apologize.

Hope to hear from the community.

Thanks
Final Hope

Re: A question on the old guide

Postby Zeotor » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 pm

The first solution given on this page solves the cube layer by layer with the last layer on the bottom. In Phases 4-5 of this method, the corners are placed correctly then twisted correctly. Phases 6-7, the edges are placed correctly then flipped correctly.

Even though it's not the booklet, I hope this is what you were looking for.
Zeotor

Postby Final Hope » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 pm

Zeotor,

Thank you very much! I just saw your comment so I have not had a chance to try out the sequences shown on your link, but will be doing so right quick like, lol. I'll let ya know if its the "one".

Thanks again.
Final Hope

Postby Zeotor » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:26 pm

No problem. I hope it helps.
Zeotor

Return to Solutions