Help?

Discuss solutions, provide links to sites with solutions

Help?

Postby xNIN3 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm

So, I just got my 3x3x3 Cube, I really wanted to solve it, so I was very committed. I read the complete guide, I looked up a few guides on the Internet too. So, I memorized all the algorithms fairly quickly, and I know when and how to perform them. So, when I get to the last cube that I need to put in place using the Ri Di R D algorithm, as soon I finish doing it twice, the cube isn't solved. Only the second layer, with the exception of one cube is solved, so it's like I went 3 steps backward instead of finishing it. I'm really frustrated, and have followed every guide to a Tee. I have no clue what I am doing wrong, and the same situation arises almost every time I try and solve the cube, it has only not happened twice, out of the 50 or so times. I really need help, and any input is appreciated!
xNIN3

Re: Help?

Postby borginator2 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Check this solutions forum more carefully. In particular the threads on solving a 3x3 cube and solving an unsolvable cube. Thats why the vids were made. If you are still stuck then, get back to us with photos so we can help you better.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Re: Help?

Postby skeletonboy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Be sure to do the algorithms 2 times OR 4 times. And as said ^^ it could be an unsolvable cube, search up videos and threads that show how to identify an unsolvable cube.

But, I have tried flipping one of the last layer corners and if you try solving that flipped corner, almost the whole 2nd layer is scrambled. Could you post a picture or even possibly on how you got into this situation?
skeletonboy

Return to Solutions