Invasion

General discussions and topics

Invasion

Postby Clgfive » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:36 am

Rubik's deleted two of my posts about Prizerebel (just asking if it was anygood so i could order cubes from it) because they said it wasn't 'relevant'. They're basically telling us what we can discuss and can't, they're making us stop talking about other cubing sites like cube4you and telling us they are the best. They may be the first, they may be the best at somethings, but some other companies have good puzzles too. I've decided I'm going to try to make my own forum. I haven't decided for sure, but if I do I will post it here, in this forum, and also at my website (click on www below this post). If I get banned I will come back and say googlefish, and my name will probably be similar.

-Clgfive

Clgfive

Re: Invasion

Postby upgrade » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:03 am

Well I can understand about the reward sites but not mentioning cube4you.That is the only place to buy parts like cores, screws,cubies. If Rubik's sold them there would be no need mentioning C4Y. I am not going to buy a brand new cube if I only need a cubie or core
upgrade

Postby TimMc » Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:12 am

There are plenty of other puzzle related forums out their but given your attitude and total disrespect for the website owner, I doubt that other forums would accept such similar behavior lightly.

So I hope you start your own forum.

If you enjoy Rubik's Cubes and other Rubik's Puzzles by Seven Towns then feel free to contribute. For everything else, there are other forums.

Tim.

TimMc

Postby cronus616 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 am

whats wrong with cube4you?? it's rubiks-related
they sell rubiks cubes how could they NOT be rubiks-related?

and what if u cant order from rubiks? the only site i can order from is c4y and ebay cause rubiks orders dont work on my computer for some reason
cronus616

Return to General Rubik's Discussion