Poorly designed 4x4 Rubik's Cube

General discussions and topics

Re: Poorly designed 4x4 Rubik's Cube

Postby KrazyJeff » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

Cool, saw your video.  Very impressive in time.  I just completed mine, I did it all in one take.  My time was a bit over 5 minutes, but it was still impressive considering that I've been learning to solve a 4x4 for less than a week now.  I am sure that with time and learning finger speed tricks, I will get quite good.

The only issue I have about your video is that you didn't include the tags I said we should include, so to make positively sure it is us doing this video.  Like on my video, I included your username in a piece of paper.  You didn't include my username as I instructed above during this challenge.  Because it is quite easy to download a youtube video clip, and then resubmit it to a different account and pretend you happen to make that clip.  So to avoid any conspiracy, please redo your video and include my username 'KrazyJeff'.

Also, this was my first time creating an account with youtube under my current alias, but it was rather quick.  The upload was also quite fast.  I am just waiting for the video to be processed on my account.  My youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/KrazyJeffSD   And the link to the film should be this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJMxF7BRJPY

I totally understand what you mean that time of solving the puzzle really doesn't matter in this challenge.  But I do want to point out to you that I am no newbie when it comes to Rubik's Cubes and solving puzzles.

Erno, maybe now its your turn to show hai2u that you are also no noob yourself.  Seems he keeps on dissing you. Maybe this issue with you guys is beyond just cubin'?  Perhaps something else?

KrazyJeff

Postby Erno Rubik » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah, he's a spammer.

He's trashed my site multiple times for no apparent reason.

Oh, and Hai2u? I got that scramble from CubeTimer.com (easiest way).

-Erno

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Erno Rubik

Postby hai2u » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:57 am

Don't worry Jeff, it is me, and 2:04 isn't hard to get anyway
I don't think you are a noob, you just foolishly chose the wrong side

As for bcrubiks master, you are a noob. The is no way to convince me otherwise
You should leave the internet
hai2u

Postby KrazyJeff » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:57 am

I still beg to differ.  Erno and his crew are tops with me now.  They are truly a friendly bunch.  You on the other hand, have only shown me disrespect and a very abrasive tone that I am sure that if we were 'mano to mano' you'd have a different approach to me and others.

Now then, I still would like for you to redo the video so to settle the controversy notion of mine of whether you did it or not.  Because I trust you as far as I can throw you meaning 'not that much'.  And if you decide no to redo it, then all this time I will think you tried to pull a fast one on me.  Live with that if you can.... Until then, I'll reply to what you have to say from this day forward.  Meaning I'll ignore you if you don't redo the video...cuz I'll be thinking you are a wannabe.

KrazyJeff

Postby hai2u » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 am

im posting a vid of me in the same place with the same cube holding up a sign with your name

but friendly as they may be, as you move off of the rubiks.com and rubiks master aka shit noob forums, and you continue with the nooby way of doing things, everyone will hate you as they hate rubiks master, trust me
hai2u

Postby laky727 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:26 am

Dont return it

laky727

Postby hai2u » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFo4wYdCPtE

happy?
hai2u

Postby borginator » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 am

I think he meant the sign saying hello jeff in the same vid as the solve.  All this shows him is that you have the same colour top as the one in the last vid.
borginator

Postby hai2u » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:41 pm

same shirt, sme cube, same blanket, same body structure, same person
hai2u

Postby Erno Rubik » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Well then, I think I've proved my point:
I don't care what the heck hai2u thinks of me!
Think what you want, you are entitled to your own opinion, but don't insult others for liking me.

-Erno

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Erno Rubik

PreviousNext

Return to General Rubik's Discussion