Rubik's Cube Project

General discussions and topics

Rubik's Cube Project

Postby cubicbrent » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:16 am

Mr. Rubik,

I have a project coming up in school.  I would like to do a report on you.  I have looked at the information in Rubik's World on this site, but can you please give me more detailed information?  Also, can I quote you from this site?  I have seen some of the things you have said on here about DIY Type D w/ Type A Core. 

Thanks,

cubicbrent

cubicbrent

Re: Rubik's Cube Project

Postby TomZ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:44 am

The person who posts here as Erno Rubik isn't the real Mr. Rubik at all. It is just someone who thinks he's cool making people think he is him.

As for the real Rubik, you'll have a hard time contacting him. Even the people who run this site barely visit this forum, let alone Rubik himself.
TomZ

Postby cubicbrent » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:58 am

Thanks.  I will have to find the information somewhere else, then.  Do you know a good site for me to find info?  I don't want to use Wikipedia because it isn't always accurate.  One time, it said that country singer Garth Brooks was dead.  It has been edited since then, but it isn't accurate.
cubicbrent

Postby Erno Rubik » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:05 pm

[quote user='TomZ']The person who posts here as Erno Rubik isn't the real Mr. Rubik at all. It is just someone who thinks he's cool making people think he is him.[/quote]

Do you have something against me?
I only signed up for this username because the mods (which no one like) banned bcrubiksmaster.
I'm sorry I misled you, cubicbrent, but I thought that my reply a few threads back told you that I'm not Rubik. Sorry again.

-Erno
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
Erno Rubik

Postby _chococat_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:01 pm

how funny! im doing a report on him for science!
_chococat_

Postby _chococat_ » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:05 pm

If someone knows a good website or book about Erno, then that will be very helpful to me, and probably to the user who started this board!

_chococat_

Return to General Rubik's Discussion