Do You Get Annoyed at a Rubik's Cube?

General discussions and topics

Re: Do You Get Annoyed at a Rubik's Cube?

Postby bananas.are.awesome » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:15 am

HEY RUBIK'S CUBE LOVERS (INSERT NERDY LAUGH HERE :geek: )
SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT RUBIK'S CUBES ARE AMAZING.....BUT VERY FRUSTRATING!!! :D BANANAS ARE STILL BETTER HENCE THE USERNAME! DUH!!!!!

COMMMMMEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BORED CAUSE I SOLVED MY CUBE!!!!
bananas.are.awesome

Postby Unicorn » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Wow... ???
HeLlOCuBeRs!!!!
Unicorn

Postby Sharkretriver » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Just spammy, so anyways:
BANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANABANANA happy now? And what's with the comparison of bananas to Rubik's Cubes?
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Postby skeletonboy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 am

bananas.are.awesome wrote:IM BORED CAUSE I SOLVED MY CUBE!!!!

Now solve it faster.
skeletonboy

Postby Final Hope » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Hello,

Great question!

There have been times in the past where I have certainly gotten annoyed and frustrated while working on the cube. However, when I take a step back I realize I am not annoyed at the cube really as much as I am actually annoyed with my self in the moment.

I have had to set the cube down many times in my quest to complete it. Especially the first completion, took me around one month if I remember correctly.

After the first completion though I allowed myself to look at the guide that came with the cube, most stress melted away at that point, lol. Once I had a few established algorithms and tips to help me along the way things became much easier.

Now after not playing with the cube for a couple of years I find myself needing to set the cube down again in order to step back and think out (or re-think as the case may be) what my next approach will be.
Final Hope

Postby evans-rubix08912 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:28 pm

I get frustrated when I use the wrong algorithms (by accident, of course) on the 3x3x3 cube because you gain an extra 30 or so seconds to your time :cry: This doesn't happen very often, by-the-way. ;)
evans-rubix08912

Postby Dakota rubiks » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:52 pm

i love rubiks cubes, but they can be pretty irritating when i forget an algorithm. it makes me mad, but over all, they are the most fun sport ever!!! :D
Dakota rubiks

Postby carter5234 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am

If I "play" the Rubik's cube enough ( i suck at it,) I will usually start to get frusturated around the 10-15 minute mark. :x
I SUCK AT THE RUBIK'S CUBE :x
carter5234

Previous

Return to General Rubik's Discussion