My first thread about cube collection

General discussions and topics

My first thread about cube collection

Postby shellibranch » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:38 am

Hi. I share a same hobby with most people here. That is, the cubes. The first time i got my first cube is my 15-year-old birthday. Since then, I developed a appetite for rubik cubes. I read many related forums and magazines and lucky enough joined a local cube club.
This is my first thread about my hobby. Now let us take a trip to my cube collection. Lol. :D

A full view of my whole collection

2*2*2 rubik's cube. very safe and smooth rotation. I baught it from geartaker.com

My first cube, which was my 15-year-old birthday gift.
The 3*3*3 rubik cube which i'm playing. I got this one from geartaker.com.

My first 4*4*4. When i got it, i was very exciting. But it turned out collapsed when i played it. It took me whole night to fix it out and since then, it become a decoration.
R4. Haven't achieved a successful try. I baught this one from dealextreme.com. Here is the link.

R5. Not bad & wouldn't POP.

6*6*6. I love the color.

7*7*7

Mirror cube which i got from geartaker.com.

Fantastic POSE

****Staff Edit**** I've removed the links to sites selling cubes that are either in direct competition to ones sold by rubiks.com or of cubes that are illegal copies (knock-offs) of copyrighted products. I have, however, left the site mentioned.
shellibranch

Re: My first thread about cube collection

Postby Sharkretriver » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 pm

That's awesome--you have all the cubes from 2x2 to 7x7
if you were to "upgrade" your collection, i would recommend for each (rubik's, you can remove this if you want) :
2x2x2 ghost hand
3x3x3 dayan guhong
4x4x4 maru
5x5x5 v-cube

also, if you want to add even more then i'd recommend rubik's magic, skewb, pyraminx

have fun cubing!
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Return to General Rubik's Discussion