General discussions and topics

I'm back <3

Postby rubixcuber » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 pm

V-Cubes yet?
rubixcuber

Re: I'm back <3

Postby Sharkretriver » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 pm

rubixcuber wrote:V-Cubes yet?

what is that supposed to mean lol. the v-cube 5, 6, 7, illusion, dazzler, flags, and 2 came out.
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Postby borginator2 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:48 pm

I think he means "Is there any sign of the promised v-cubes yet?".

It's a reference to a strong rumour that Verdes were due to release 2 new cubes (rather than the pants sticker mods they released as "new" puzzles. Yeah, Dazzler, Illusion and flag cubes, I'm looking at you!

One new one was due in feb, the other was supposed to be august. Well, we got the 2x2s earlier in the year. We are all hoping on another cube that isn't available at all, like the 8x8 or 9x9 (yes I know a KO 9x9 is out). I, personally would like to see a viable 6x6, rather than the rubbishy V-6 or the diansheng pillowed 6x6. For me, stability is paramount. It's not like I can spare the 2 hours or so needed to reassemble them every time they explode mid solve.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Sharkretriver » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 pm

borginator2 wrote:I think he means "Is there any sign of the promised v-cubes yet?".

It's a reference to a strong rumour that Verdes were due to release 2 new cubes (rather than the pants sticker mods they released as "new" puzzles. Yeah, Dazzler, Illusion and flag cubes, I'm looking at you!

One new one was due in feb, the other was supposed to be august. Well, we got the 2x2s earlier in the year. We are all hoping on another cube that isn't available at all, like the 8x8 or 9x9 (yes I know a KO 9x9 is out). I, personally would like to see a viable 6x6, rather than the rubbishy V-6 or the diansheng pillowed 6x6. For me, stability is paramount. It's not like I can spare the 2 hours or so needed to reassemble them every time they explode mid solve.

lol I didn't even know about the rumour
for the 6x6x6 they should kinda make it "pre-modded" or something
August? awesome, i hope it's not one of the fail sticker mods
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Postby rubixcuber » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 pm

All I'm interested in is the V-Cube 3 and 4, I wanna see if the 3 can beat the Guhong and the 4 can actually cut corners lol.

Is the vcube 2 any good?
rubixcuber

Return to General Rubik's Discussion