Stickers

General discussions and topics

Stickers

Postby 89ers » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

How do you make stickers? How does cubesmith make their stickers? I want to know how to make stickers just like the ones cubesmith makes. Ty
89ers

Re: Stickers

Postby isaganiesteron » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Im not entirely sure but I would think that cubesmith just chooses vinyl material that he thinks is of good quality, then he probably has a machine that makes the cut outs depending on the puzzle.
Check out www.bestspeedcube.com and discover the best speed cube for you.
isaganiesteron

Postby dhizzyzhaiz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:50 am

I bought a rubiks 3x3 last week,the problem is the stickers are not aligned in to the center of each cube,maybe the stickers it will worn out fast
can you help me how to solve this issue of the stickers?
dhizzyzhaiz

Postby Zeotor » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:01 am

dhizzyzhaiz wrote:I bought a rubiks 3x3 last week,the problem is the stickers are not aligned in to the center of each cube,maybe the stickers it will worn out fast
can you help me how to solve this issue of the stickers?

You can replace the stickers with new ones. New stickers can be bought from an online store such as Cubesmith and the Rubik's Store.

Another option is to buy a new Rubik's cube. Go to a store and look at how the stickers are aligned on the cubes. You can choose the puzzle that seems the best to you.
Zeotor

Postby borginator2 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:59 am

Take a picture of the cube with misaligned stickers. Send it to the complaints dept at rubiks. Not here. They don't always see these posts. You never know, they may give you some more stickers. Please note, however, that I don't work for them, nor speak for them, so this post is not a promise that you will get this.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to General Rubik's Discussion