GRRR

Let us know what you think of Rubiks.com

GRRR

Postby Chase Higgins » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:03 am

i don't like how there are features on the website (like ready to use) then when you try to use them its all like "comments coming soon" or "Search bar coming soon!" really annoying :evil: and it told me to use the edit profile option (there isn't one) turns out u have to click your user name oh ok, i guess i can solve the rubik's cube so ill also have to solve there website :lol:
Chase Higgins

Re: GRRR

Postby borginator2 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:48 am

Yeah, the website has had a complete overhaul. Bear with us, and the powers that be will sort all they can asap. The comment delay is so we can filter for spam (which has been surprisingly effective). Welcome to the forum btw. :D
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Rubiks Admin mt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:52 am

As borginator2 says we are working through all the missing items and bugs. We know it's frustrating and we are enabling and fixing everything as fast as we can.

But thanks for the feedback - it's good to know what you think, and also please tell us what else you would like to see on the site once we have everything that is already there, working properly.
Rubiks Admin mt

Postby Rubiksadmin » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:12 pm

Site search powered by Google is now available from the search box at the top of every page of the main site and, of course, you can search the forum at the top right of this page... 8-)
Rubiksadmin
Site Admin

Postby WhatHappend2ChaseH. » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am

yea.. i just noticed but it doesnt search just the sight.. and im Chase Higgins btw idk why but it wont let me look at the forums now... it says there isnt any, please help :/
WhatHappend2ChaseH.

Return to Website feedback, comments & bugs