HUH??

Let us know what you think of Rubiks.com

HUH??

Postby WhatHappend2ChaseH. » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 am

idk why but.. my account (Chase Higgins) not this one.. it wont let me view the forum. it has been 2 days and it says there are no forums when i try to log on. everything works but i cant see the actual forum :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: it sure is strange i dont like it. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Image
WhatHappend2ChaseH.

Re: HUH??

Postby borginator2 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:18 am

The forum is currently being sorted and tweaked to sort out any problems. You might have noticed the large amount of spam we were getting. That's the reason why some stuff doesn't work immediately. It is sorting the spam though, isn't it? :D

As for your old account, I don't know.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Re: HUH??

Postby Rubiks Admin mt » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:08 pm

WhatHappend2ChaseH. wrote:idk why but.. my account (Chase Higgins) not this one.. it wont let me view the forum. it has been 2 days and it says there are no forums when i try to log on. everything works but i cant see the actual forum :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: it sure is strange i dont like it. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: Image

We have re-set your settings for Chase Higgins - try again and if there is still a problem let us know. Sorry about the bug.
Rubiks Admin mt

Return to Website feedback, comments & bugs