My cube??

Let us know what you think of Rubiks.com

My cube??

Postby Nanorubik » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 am

Hi, I ordered a white DIY cube 11 days ago, and I have been really excited for it to arrive ever since rubiks.com emailed me the confirmation email saying that my DIY white cube has been dispatched. Right now I'm starting to kinda get a little freaked out that my cube has not arrived yet because I'm very sure that my shipping address is correct and I have also read another post saying that his or her package has not arrived yet from about a month ago...I might be getting worked up over nothing because it DID say APPROXIMATELY 7-10 days.......all I kinda need is some answers??!
Nanorubik

Re: My cube??

Postby borginator2 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 am

Firstly, as this is a forum I can say this. I'm not staff...

7-10 days usually means 7-10 working days, or 14 days to everyone else. You've only waited 11. Show some patience.

Secondly, you don't say where you're from. If you're in a different country to the one it's sent from, there will be delays. Post office delays, customs etc. Even if you're from the same country, stuff just happens sometimes that slows stuff down.

Thirdly, the previous case is a rarity. It happens sometimes that stuff gets lost in the post. His case might not be the same as yours. In fact, it probably won't be the same.

Lastly, if you have a complaint to make, perhaps you should follow the advice we offered last time (since you actually read the thread enough to reference it) and actually contact the people selling the stuff, rather than hit the forums with it. :roll:
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Nanorubik » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:22 am

Okay I'm really sorry for the trouble - my cube actually arrived today...really excited to open it! Once again sorry for the trouble =(....Thanks for the advice though...I'll be sure to follow it next time I have a problem with my package...
Nanorubik

Postby borginator2 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:22 am

Glad it arrived ok. :D
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to Website feedback, comments & bugs