Underated Cubers

Older threads and posts

Underated Cubers

Postby Embracetoday » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Badmephisto is pretty much the guy that taught me to cube.  He has a great way of explaining things and is very humble about it.  He's done a lot to teach people how to get faster and better at cubing.  Someone should thank him.

Thrawst is also really good.  He's taught me a lot too.  Just with finger tricks and a few other useful hints.  Both of these guys are on youtube so you should check them out.

Embracetoday

Re: Underated Cubers

Postby bcrubiksmaster » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Both of these cubers are very experienced, and can help you a lot. Badmephisto is very good at teaching how to become a speedcuber. Thrawst is good for anyone. Also, one last person I want to mention is Dan Brown. His method is very good for beginners.

-BC Rubiksmaster

bcrubiksmaster

Postby PatrickJameson » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:00 pm

why does everything now a days need a video on youtube explaining how to do it? have people forgotten how to read?
PatrickJameson

Postby Clgfive » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:04 pm

[quote user='PatrickJameson']why does everything now a days need a video on youtube explaining how to do it? have people forgotten how to read?
[/quote]

well, mines somewhat of a combination. A friend of mine took notes from pogobot, rearranged them and created his own method, which i am now building off of.

Clgfive

Postby Embracetoday » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:09 pm

Yeah dude...Welcome to technology.
Embracetoday

Postby westhamwonder » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:49 am

Also sometimes it helps to have visual interaction that cannot be provided with reading material and still pictures alone
westhamwonder

Postby cronus616 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 am

i love badmephisto
PestVic is really cool too
but idk about thrawst
he doesnt really have any useful videos most of his videos are 'thrawst vs....' vids
and the videos that he has, badmephisto has too
cronus616

Return to Rubik's Forum Archive