The real king of cube

Older threads and posts

The real real king of cube

Postby pr0cuber » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:16 am

Here is the REAL king of all cubes!!

pr0cuber

Re: The real real king of cube

Postby borginator2 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:38 am

I think you need to check your geometry skills.  That's a dodecahedron, not a cube.  For that matter, the v-cube 7 isn't a cube either.  I suppose the v-cube 6 is the real king of cubes.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Bobby26222 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Give me one good logical reason why you don't give me your real name ?

Erno Rubik is never there he has retired from the cube a long time ago except for a few presence here and there.

It's not a coincidence the cube was dead when I bought the name rubikscuberecord.com for the price of a peanut.

Back then everybody could do the same but not anymore it's a crying shame.

The toronto picture that I had placed on my site in 1982 was the first blindfolded solved cube done on TV in the world. It's normal tha the to 2003 blindfolded champion has forgotten my name but not the others. 95 % of sold cubes have never been solved and 95 % of the 1982 (Budapest ) finalists never came back but the cube did on that day in Toronto. It's sends shiver down my spine just thinking about it.

The expression my name is nobody take shape because no cuber mentioned my name in the media outside montreal since my 1999, when I greatly helped bring back the cube wich had been in limbo for close to 21 years

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=-2628037532229571474&ei=99EbSen_MJLAqALkg4DtBg&q=rubiks+guinness+revealation

Bobby26222

Postby borginator2 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:53 pm

Either your english is getting better or you've found a way to translate it.  1 good reason for not giving my name - privacy, security - you know the reason you're not supposed to release personal details on the web.  However...  I see no reason not to tell you my first name as it won't cause too many problems.  It's Paul.

btw.  Are you going to take up my challenge as mentioned here:  http://www.rubiks.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=12811 ??
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Oogliod Knacktid » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:08 am

Wow - Rubik's God, with a new name, thanks for that post. It kind of explains what you've said in every other post of yours.
   If what you said is true, about bringing back the cube from limbo after 21 years, then I'm sure that almost all of the users on this forum will have you to thank for introducing us to the greatest puzzle of all.

PS: Thanks, Heiowge, without you I don't think Bobby26222 would've posted this.
Oogliod Knacktid

Previous

Return to Rubik's Forum Archive