What would you do if :
1. Somebody said you're slow at cubing
2. Another cuber is slower than you
3. You lost your best cube
Answer to all please!
1. I'd hang my head in shame, and probably find it exceptionally challenging to carry on with life.
2. I would rejoice that finally I found someone even slower than I am. No longer is it the case that I am the worst cuber in the history of human existence.
3. I would be heart broken, and probably take a huge sabbatical to clear my head and recover from this tramatic event.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest