The Active Members Missing #2

Guidelines on moderating, posts, being banned, etc.

The Active Members Missing #2

Postby rubixcuber » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Here they are.

Greenday777

matt22matt

square-1 master

x-dias

Erno Rubik

zadaqom

COME BACK WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?!

rubixcuber

Re: The Active Members Missing #2

Postby square-1master » Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Guess who's back????

I AM YAY!!!

Sorry guys... I had to take a small break from cubing but I'm now back (and a bit surprised I'm still #1 in posts!) I guess a lot of people have joined ever since I temporarily left so I might as well fill you all in about me.

Well... back in the very beginning of these forums me, Greenday777, and a few others posted CONSTANTLY on these forums about cubing. We all helped each other out and it was lots of fun...

I'm okay I guess at cubing... I'm getting better now that I'm back... I'm about 30 seconds on the 3x3x3... 2:30 on the 4x4x4... an I haven't done the 5x5x5 in a while. I also do the square-1 which is under a minute. As of right now I'm re-memorizing OLL and PLL so I can get sub 20 or such...

Oh... and I have also been a magician for over 11 years (I'm sixteen years old right now)... that's what I've been concentrating on this past year the most... now I'm back to evening them out between cubing :-)

So... in conclusion... you'll hopefully see a lot of me here again and if you ever need help feel free to PM me XD

Sincerely,
Sam Weiss
square-1master

Postby rubixcuber » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:24 pm

1 experienced puzzle solver is back! Lets give a standing ovation for square1master wooooo

*clap clap*

Please post alot! I need the information..

rubixcuber

Postby Ignorancepersonified » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm

That is cool you are a magician.
Ignorancepersonified

Postby OsyenVyeter » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:18 am

Its weird I was thinking of this same topic last night and how despite Rubiks cubes being the best selling puzzle of all time that theres about 5 people who regularly post on this forum.  Me, Ignorancepersonified, rubiksgod, Borginator2, Rubikscuber, shoot theres 1 or 2 really big ones i Know im forgetting.  Well, you know who you are.  (gah this is what I get for posting so early in the morning.
OsyenVyeter

Postby rubixcuber » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:50 am

[quote user='OsyenVyeter']Its weird I was thinking of this same topic last night and how despite Rubiks cubes being the best selling puzzle of all time that theres about 5 people who regularly post on this forum.  Me, Ignorancepersonified, rubiksgod, Borginator2, Rubikscuber, shoot theres 1 or 2 really big ones i Know im forgetting.  Well, you know who you are.  (gah this is what I get for posting so early in the morning.
[/quote]

forgot sagrsccr , by the way... where is he?

and rubikscuber is rubixcuber! do not forget the X

rubixcuber

Return to Rubiks Forum Rules