WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! No email responses and no phone #s listed!!

Comments for the previous Rubik's website

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! No email responses and no phone #s listed!!

Postby ClaireAdkins » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 am

I want to order the custom cube stickers, but I can't put the item in my cart! Sooo I emailed customer service once last week and again this week, with NO response. I want to get this as a Christmas gift. There are no phone number's listed. This is very frustrating. Can anyone help. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. :(
ClaireAdkins

Re: WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! No email responses and no phone #s listed!!

Postby anantjain » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:26 am

I don't think that there is customer service, but you shouldn't get replacement stickers from rubik's.com! Go to cubesmith.com. They sell stickers that are not laminated, so they last longer. Cubesmith also sells Lexan tiles, which never wear and peel of. They do cost more, but they are simply better than the Rubik's stickers.
However, you want custom stickers. Cubesmith also sells uncut sticker and tile material, so you can cut some more material. If you don't want to cut it yourself, then I would have to say that you would not be able to get any stickers.
Good Luck!
anantjain

Re: WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! No email responses and no phone #s listed!!

Postby mbs194 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Surely if it is a Christmas gift you do not need it yet?
Christmas is another 8 months away!
mbs194

Postby ClaireAdkins » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:19 am

Hey genius look at the date that message was posted. It was before last Christmas. That is how horrible the customer service is, they are just now replying.
ClaireAdkins

Postby ClaireAdkins » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:21 am

There is NO customer service. Your response is the only thing I have received from this website. Thank you for the response btw it was nice of you to post something helpful.
ClaireAdkins

Postby borginator2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 am

Did you manage to sort it in the end?

Posting here will get you advice, some of it even useful!  What it won't get you is the attention of anyone from Rubiks.  They never visit here.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to Archived thread for old site