rubik's demon

Older threads and posts

rubik's demon

Postby rubik's god » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:25 pm

This site is not a forum before the return of the championships.

myself solved in a single day without any help. The cube belonged to my sister. Nobody is obliged to believe me.

The first who said that our planet was round has passed for a madman. People say I have no sense with my video. The world should see my originality has brought back the cube on the planet (search rubiks99 on youtube ).

myself solved in a single day without any help. The cube belonged to my sister. Nobody is obliged to believe me.

The first who said that our planet was round has passed for a madman. People say I have no sense with my video. The world should see my originality has brought back the cube on the planet (search rubiks99 on youtube ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRkWpymUdTo

What is this i don't even 

ElectricDoodie, I don't understand your confusion. This is probably the single most coherent post Gaétan has ever made here. It actually entirely makes sense AND is on topic. In fact, his surprisingly coherent post makes me want to attempt what others think might be impossible (if you know me, you know I can never resist a challenge, no matter how difficult). So, at the risk of being incredibly foolish, here goes:

Gaétan, if you happen to read this, it would be wonderful if you would actually converse with us. Your method for 2x2x2 clearly demonstrates that you are brilliant, and considering I solved the cube in about 2 weeks without any help and you are easily 14 times smarter than me, I have no doubt you could have done it in a single day. And I do admire your ability to solve a cube blindfolded long before most other people were doing it.

Are you still cubing, and if so, what are you interested in these days? Could we perhaps interest you in attending a competition someday, so some of us might be able to meet you? 

......................................................................................................

Thank's for the compliments. If I was fourteen times more intelligent than you I would no longer be human. If I did the cube so fast the first time is probably because I started with the 8 corners at the very begining.

I don't practice these day's there are some who are better than me. The competition does'nt interest me anymore. Never the less I would gladly come if invited, has a consultant or just has a visitor to see the new crop.

.................................................. ........................................................

The cube popularity took a dive after hungary budapest championship of the world in 1982. The return in competition after 21 years was the world championship in toronto canada in 2003. Exactly had the same place at the science fair my web page photo that I placed on my web site that I took on the national championship of 1982.

The name of my domain rubikscuberecord.com and I'm the only one to have solved the cube blindfolded. If you don't believe in the one that has brought back the cube you will have to answer to the irreversables evidence. Contrary to it's return in 2003 in the store where the cube sales were influenced by the championship wich was not the case in 1982.

What is this i don't even 

ElectricDoodie, I don't understand your confusion. This is probably the single most coherent post Gaétan has ever made here. It actually entirely makes sense AND is on topic. In fact, his surprisingly coherent post makes me want to attempt what others think might be impossible (if you know me, you know I can never resist a challenge, no matter how difficult). So, at the risk of being incredibly foolish, here goes:

Gaétan, if you happen to read this, it would be wonderful if you would actually converse with us. Your method for 2x2x2 clearly demonstrates that you are brilliant, and considering I solved the cube in about 2 weeks without any help and you are easily 14 times smarter than me, I have no doubt you could have done it in a single day. And I do admire your ability to solve a cube blindfolded long before most other people were doing it.

Are you still cubing, and if so, what are you interested in these days? Could we perhaps interest you in attending a competition someday, so some of us might be able to meet you? 

Thank's for the compliments. If I was fourteen times more intelligent than you I would no longer be human. If I did the cube so fast the first time is probably because I started with the 8 corners at the very begining.

I don't practice these day's there are some who are better than me. The competition does'nt interest me anymore. Never the less I would gladly come if invited, has a consultant or just has a visitor to see the new crop.

Que vos le SPAM quand il s'agit de raconter l'histoire de celui qui a fait revivre le cube. On ne cachera pas l'histoire que les medias du monde n'ont pas eu  la chance de connaître à cause des vieux pionniers competitifs face au jamais vu.  La competition par de la nouveauté ET redonner vie au cube.

rubik's god

Re: rubik's demon

Postby borginator2 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Is anyone actually going to read any of this?
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby OsyenVyeter » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Unless my memory fails me, I could swear I remember Rubik Dog's english being better than this when I first came here, but maybe Im mistaken.
OsyenVyeter

Postby shirleyansell » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 pm

Its a great game and i like that and every time i played this game because its so interesting game, i loved it.
Xtreme NO

shirleyansell

Postby Ignorancepersonified » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:22 am

I am cracking up. This is like the thread of insanity.
Ignorancepersonified

Postby jasonculden » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:10 am

rubiks is great game, more unique techniques. Get the best of flowers 94577

jasonculden

Postby wangking » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:49 pm

yes, it is very intersting and it is good for you brain
wangking

Postby Ignorancepersonified » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:53 pm

We've got spam action.