Cube order more than 18 days since my order,did not get it

Let us know what you think of Rubiks.com

Cube order more than 18 days since my order,did not get it

Postby nikodr » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 am

I ordered my cube more than 18 days ago,i still have not received and i am worried.I am from Greece,my user name is Nikodr,i sent an email last week but did not get a reply.Is my money lost?Will i get my parcel somehow?I am worried for my order,if it is lost will i get a refund?
Kind regards
nikodr

Re: Cube order more than 18 days since my order,did not get

Postby borginator2 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:24 am

The forum tends not to have much to do with the shop. This place is monitored mostly by helpers, although admin do pop by from time to time, they don't always get to see all the posts. You are probably best contacting them on this page:

http://www.rubiks.com/company/contact.php

or with this email address: support@rubiks.com
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Rubiks Admin mt » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:53 am

Sorry to hear your cube has not arrived. We did reply to your email last week (please check your spam folder in case it went there by mistake).

As we say on the shop when you order

**** Delivery times may vary dependent upon local mail carrier methods and time needed to clear customs. Because of these factors, delivery times are not guaranteed.****.

We despatch them on time but it just depends what happens when it gets to Greece.

We realise it is frustrating but don't worry. If it does not arrive you will get a refund. Hopefully it will get to you soon.

Thanks for your patience

Rubiks
Rubiks Admin mt

Postby nikodr » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:12 am

Hello thanks for your reply,the item still has not arrived.Probably i can assume it must have been lost in the post.What is the procedure that is needed now?Is the shipping insuranced?Can i somehow do something ?In the email it said something that 45 days need to pass to do something.I believe now it is about 31 days,so in two weeks time what can be done?
Kind regards.
nikodr

Postby Rubiks Admin mt » Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 am

We are really sorry to hear it has still not arrived. If it has not arrived after 45 days send a message via the contact page on the website here http://www.rubiks.com/company/contact.php and choose the drop down option that says 'My order'. This goes directly to the admin people at the shop, who will help you. Once again, thank you for your patience. As we said, although the shop despatches promptly we cannot control delays when it gets to the destination country.

Hopefully it will arrive before 45 days.
Rubiks Admin mt

Postby Johnrmx » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:10 pm

hi! as i said in my last topic this is just my situation! i bought 1MONTH AGO 2 "2x2 super bulk cube" on the rubiks.com store! I paid them but nothing has arrived yet! and no one said me anything about that! what I have to do?
Johnrmx

Postby borginator2 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Did you contact as suggested above?
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to Website feedback, comments & bugs