Teraminx Intuitive Solve

Discuss solutions, provide links to sites with solutions

Teraminx Intuitive Solve

Postby evans-rubix08912 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has managed to solve a teraminx intuitively so far? I myself have not, but would like to try; I have heard that it has a difficulty rating equal to that of the 7x7x7, which I myself have managed to overcome intuitively. Is it worth it's hefty price-tag of around £60? Is it worth the intellectual challenge?; your opinions would be greatly appreciated. Also, what do you believe is the best brand? I've heard that it's MF8 but I can't know for certain.

Thanks in Advance.

:mrgreen:
evans-rubix08912

Re: Teraminx Intuitive Solve

Postby Sharkretriver » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 am

Well it has so many pieces that it becomes quite a bore and only stays for showing off. I myself would only recommend it for collecting sake.
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Re: Teraminx Intuitive Solve

Postby Zeotor » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 am

I don't know if anyone has intuitively solved a teraminx before. I think that someone could do it though.

I don't think that it is worth buying it. I've thought about getting one before. But I've also thought "How much will I use it?" While it probably wouldn't be easy to solve, I don't think that I'd solve it more than once or twice. I'd rather get some other puzzle that I haven't solved before that costs less.

I think that the best brand is mf8. In this video by blizzardkb, he compares the two different options. (There's also an addendum.)
Zeotor

Return to Solutions