Printing pictures for Rubik's stickers

General discussions and topics

Printing pictures for Rubik's stickers

Postby acespounds » Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Hi! I bought the kit online that has stickers so you can print pictures and create your own picture Rubik's cube. I downloaded the template (DIY 3x3 custom cube stickers kit template) from this website: http://www.rubiks.com/world/downloads.php. However, when I try to copy/paste or drag and drop a picture in, the picture goes behind the square where it should actually appear. Has anyone done this before? If so, can you help me figure out how to do it correctly? I emailed the website for advice, but got no response. Thanks!!!!
acespounds

Re: Printing pictures for Rubik's stickers

Postby Zeotor » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:10 pm

If you are using Microsoft Word, try the following. Place the picture is on the page and select it. Then, right click on it and choose Format Picture. In the window that opens, go to the Layout tab, and choose In front of text. This works for the 2007 edition of Microsoft Word; it may not work for other versions.

If you are using another program, post a response.

I hope this helps.
Zeotor

Postby acespounds » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:55 am

It worked!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing this for a Father's Day present and have been trying for over a week to figure it out! I was just about to give up! Now I can finish it just in time! I really appreciate that you took the time to help me! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
acespounds

Postby Zeotor » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:44 pm

No problem.
Zeotor

Return to General Rubik's Discussion