Defective Rubik's Slide

General discussions and topics

Defective Rubik's Slide

Postby Alakazam04 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 am

I recently bought a Rubik's Slide last Friday from a local retailer and I have just opened it a few minutes ago.

The Rubik's Slide was new and in the original packaging.

However, when I got it out, it doesn't recognize the command when I slide it up. It does recognize Left, Right, Down, Clockwise, and Counterclockwise but for some reason not the Up command. :(

Because the Up command is crucial to changing difficulties on the puzzle, I can only play in Easy mode. Also, the lack of the Up command also hinders my playing.

I have tried to use Up and it doesn't work. Afterwards, I resetted it to factory conditions and it still doesn't work. :cry:

What should I do?
Alakazam04

Re: Defective Rubik's Slide

Postby borginator2 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:41 am

Take it back. I really don't think this is something you should be fixing.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Postby Alakazam04 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:28 am

To the store? Because I don't think they'll help me. They might say that they aren't liable for it, especially since it's a quality control problem. But yes, if you think that I should hold them accountable, I'll ask for their help.
Alakazam04

Postby borginator2 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 am

Yes, to the store. The ARE liable. You bought it from them. It doesn't work. It's up to them to refund / replace / repair. Since you only just bought it, repair shouldn't be in the vocab!

It's up to the store to argue with the company they bought it from over who pays for it. Not you.
Please take off topic discussion off this forum. Thanks.
borginator2

Return to General Rubik's Discussion