Best Speedcube

Discussion about methods, times, and all things related to solving the Rubik's brand products.

Re: Best Speedcube

Postby eneo24 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Here in Philippines the cube available here DanSheng,Revenge Brand,Magic Cube and the Original
But for beginners I prefer Revenge Brand cube Its Cheap,good quality and you only need to lube it thats and voila
you have a speed cube but i dont know if its available in the net so if youre looking in the net you better use Cube4you Brand.
eneo24

Postby Sharkretriver » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:28 pm

eneo24 wrote:you have a speed cube but i dont know if its available in the net so if youre looking in the net you better use Cube4you Brand.

Cube4you DIY is outdated imo. If date doesn't matter (to me it doesn't really matter) it also locks up and can't corner cut too well. I owned one but then I sold it after a while. Also, once it's loose it starts popping. I still prefer Dayan cubes.
lol, here to help ^_~
Sharkretriver

Postby isaganiesteron » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:49 am

Sharkretriver wrote:
eneo24 wrote:you have a speed cube but i dont know if its available in the net so if youre looking in the net you better use Cube4you Brand.

Cube4you DIY is outdated imo. If date doesn't matter (to me it doesn't really matter) it also locks up and can't corner cut too well. I owned one but then I sold it after a while. Also, once it's loose it starts popping. I still prefer Dayan cubes.

I agree, cube4you cubes were good a few years ago, but just don't cut it today. Top cubes are the Guhong, Zanchi, Shuang Ren, Huanying and the Aurora in my opinion.
Check out www.bestspeedcube.com and discover the best speed cube for you.
isaganiesteron

Postby CubeGenesis » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:49 am

Well, if you're are not allowed to experiment with many different bought cubes, you might as well lubricate/clean your cube for unbelievable performance if you're lucky.
JOIN AoPS NOW!!! ---------------------------- Look for hodori01
Uses the same forum system as Rubik's website.
Go to www.artofproblemsolving.com]www.artofproblemsolving.com (or www.aops.com)!!! IT WILL BE EPIC!!!
CubeGenesis

Previous

Return to Speedcubing